The Pwerdy - Powerhouse is available for hire. Please ask to see our terms and conditions prior to booking.
- Teifi room: seating capacity for 40 also suitable for meetings
- Tyweli room: seating for 30 also suitable for meetings
- Kitchen: Hot and cold water, tea urn, cutlery, crockery, serving trolley with hobs, seating for 10.
- Outside balcony area suitable for dining to seat 10 outside in the summer.
- Inner Hall area suitable for art displays and seating for 10.
All rooms for hire for exhibitions, hanging rails and easy to hang with rods and hooks provided, please contact us for prices, competitive costs and sensible prices for commission on sales.
For hire for parties, children and adults. Baby changing facilities available.
No licence but bring your own refreshments
Disabled access and parking.
Mobile phone and Wi-Fi signal for laptops
Public liability insurance.
Valid fire certificate
Penelope Clark 01559 384 849
Suzanne Hughes-Owen on 01559 364947 (evenings only)
See the Gallery Hire page for information about holding Exhibitions in the Pwerdy - Powerhouse.
When you hire the Pwerdy-Powerhouse you are responsible for publicising your event / course / workshop / exhibition.
Publicising your event
However if you send your information to us we can help with your publicity by placing it on our website, our social media pages and via our e-newsletter.
Please provide the information in both Welsh and English. If you need help translating let us know, we will help you.
Information we need:
- Title: of your course / workshop / event / exhibition:
- Opening time:
- Closing Time:
- Contact details for bookings and further information:
- Cost of event:
- Description: (This is what we will use to put on our website etc)
- Please send an image (jpg, pdf, png). Something which illustrates your event, a poster is fine.
- The image should be at least 1920 pixels wide and 72dpi but if it is a higher resolution and bigger in size we can use that. (We can always make big images small, but never make small images big).
Download the Publicity form here.